Monday, February 9, 2009

A Little About Me


So I am Samantha. This is my third year in college. I went to the University of Akron for my first year, then Tri-C for the next year and a half. And now, I'm back here. My major is Speech Pathology. My special gift is working with the handicapped and small children, so i had to choose a major that incorporated both. My other option was to be a Special-Ed teacher, but being a teacher is not for me. I currently work two jobs, and go to school fulltime, so my life is very very hectic. I have moved around like crazy in my life, maybe that is why i crave and need chaos always. My family and best friends mean the world to me. I have three little sisters who I just adore. I love the outdoors and I hate the cold; I want to move to Arizona! My favorite passtime is walking in the woods and having long deep conversations, which then maybe Arizona isnt the best place for me since I dont think there is much woodland (correct me if i am wrong! :)) But I have plenty of time to decide that. I am a very quiet person, most of the time. I do not talk unless I have something to say, and it takes me a little while to get out of my comfort zone. Well, I think that is all I can think of saying right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment